Dec 2016 – Important Assessment of the AGNIR Report
6th September 2016.
In Microwave News: An article on the release of the significant draft report on US National Toxicology Programme which showed strong evidence for the genotoxicity of cell phone radiation. Read article here:>
31st August 2016.
Article in Time magazine by Dr Nicholas Kardaras who writes:
“Screens in schools are a $60 billion hoax. Tech in the classroom not only leads to worse educational outcomes for kids, which I will explain shortly, it can also clinically hurt them.” Read Article.
July 25th 2016
News Archive – WiFiinschools.org.uk
Microwave News reports: Cell Phone Radiation Boosts Cancer Rates in Animals.
$25 Million National Toxicology Program (NTP) Study Finds Brain Tumours.
Feb 25th 2016
Jan 18th 2016.
Responsible initiative by the Government of Cyprus National Committee on Environment and Childrens’ Health : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H43IKNjTvRM
– Press Conference
– 5th Paris Appeal Congress
– A focus on ElectroHyperSensitivity (EHS) and
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
– Conférence de Presse
– 5ème Colloque de l’Appel de Paris
– Au sujet de l’Electro Hyper Sensibilité (EHS) et
de la Sensibilité Chimique Multiple (MCS)
– Dominique Belpomme, Director European Cancer and Environment Research institute,
Professor in medical Oncology Paris V University Hospital, France
– Cindy Sage, MA Co-Editor, BioInitiative Reports, USA.
– David Carpenter, Director, Institute for Health and the Environment University of Albany,
Professor, Environmental Health Sciences, USA.
– Olle Johansson, Neuroscientist, Professor in Experimental Dermatology,
Department of Neurosciences, Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
– Lennart Hardell, Epidemiologist, Professor at Orebro University Hospital in Orebro, Sweden.
– Michael Kundi, Professor, Medical University Vienna, Center for Public Health, Institute of
Environmental Health, Austria.
– Magda Havas, Associate Prof of Environmental and Resource Studies at Trent University, Canada.