- Brain Tumours: Rise in Glioblastoma Multiforme Incidence in England 1995–2015 Suggests an Adverse Environmental or Lifestyle Factor, Alasdair Philips, Denis L. Henshaw, Graham Lamburn, and Michael J. O’Carroll
Journal of Environmental and Public Health
Research Article (10 pages), Article ID 7910754, Volume 2018 (2018)
Published 25 June 2018:
Volume 2018, Article ID 7910754, 10 pages https://doi.org/10.1155/2018/7910754 Please also see the link on the Powerwatch.org.uk website: Incidence of deadly brain tumours in England doubled between 1995 and 2015
June 8th 2018:
Dec 2016 – Important Assessment of the AGNIR Report: NB Schools should read the above letter in conjunction with the paper below:
June 14th 2018: Important notice: There is a new risk assessment website which can be found at:
This website is specifically intended to be of use to schools and those in a safeguarding role.
6th September 2016:
In Microwave News: An article on the release of the significant draft report on US National Toxicology Programme which showed strong evidence for the genotoxicity of cell phone radiation. Read article here:>
31st August 2016.
Article in Time magazine by Dr Nicholas Kardaras who writes:
“Screens in schools are a $60 billion hoax. Tech in the classroom not only leads to worse educational outcomes for kids, which I will explain shortly, it can also clinically hurt them.” Read Article.
July 25th 2016
News Archive – WiFiinschools.org.uk
Microwave News reports: Cell Phone Radiation Boosts Cancer Rates in Animals.
$25 Million National Toxicology Program (NTP) Study Finds Brain Tumours.
Feb 25th 2016
Jan 18th 2016.
Responsible initiative by the Government of Cyprus National Committee on Environment and Childrens’ Health : https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H43IKNjTvRM
– Press Conference
– 5th Paris Appeal Congress
– A focus on ElectroHyperSensitivity (EHS) and
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
– Conférence de Presse
– 5ème Colloque de l’Appel de Paris
– Au sujet de l’Electro Hyper Sensibilité (EHS) et
de la Sensibilité Chimique Multiple (MCS)
– Dominique Belpomme, Director European Cancer and Environment Research institute,
Professor in medical Oncology Paris V University Hospital, France
– Cindy Sage, MA Co-Editor, BioInitiative Reports, USA.
– David Carpenter, Director, Institute for Health and the Environment University of Albany,
Professor, Environmental Health Sciences, USA.
– Olle Johansson, Neuroscientist, Professor in Experimental Dermatology,
Department of Neurosciences, Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
– Lennart Hardell, Epidemiologist, Professor at Orebro University Hospital in Orebro, Sweden.
– Michael Kundi, Professor, Medical University Vienna, Center for Public Health, Institute of
Environmental Health, Austria.
– Magda Havas, Associate Prof of Environmental and Resource Studies at Trent University, Canada.