We understand that forum members trust us with their personal information and we are committed to ensuring the security and privacy of that personal information. We mainly communicate with each other by email and by telephone but members are free to opt out of telephone contact if they wish.
For the General Public using the Contact Us box:
Any information given via the Contact Us box is seen by one person only and is only passed on with the consent of the person contacting us for the precise purpose of assisting that person in their enquiry or request for help.
In this case, when dealing with members of the public rather than with forum members, we again seek to attain the same high standards of data protection as within the Closed Forum.
SSITA will not rent, swap or sell any personal information to other organisations – our aim being solely to assist and support the enquirer in any way that seems appropriate for his or her situation and always with his or her full consent.
- Terms and Conditions
- Our Disclaimer
- Your attention is drawn to our Disclaimer (published separately above this notice) but which reads:
- The content of the SSITA website is provided for information purposes only. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure that the information on this website is accurate, no guarantees can be made. Information is subject to change without prior notice and can often be interpreted in many ways. SSITA is therefore not liable for damages resulting from the use of information obtained from this site or from sites linked to it. The responsibility for the interpretation and use of the information on this site lies with the reader.
- You may view and print pages or documents from the website for your own personal use but you must not:
- Republish our own material from this website without our permission.
- Sell, rent or misappropriate any material from this website.
- Edit or otherwise modify any material on this website.
- Use any of the material on this website for illegal purposes or which damage the rightful interests of third parties.