1. This is a second interview by Radio Talk Europe of Damian May. This second interview was given in January 2016. We thank Radio Talk Europe and Damian May for permission to use both interviews.
2. Damian May and another sufferer from Electrosensitivity talk to Radio Berkshire and describe how their condition began and what life is like for them now.
3. An interview from the BBC Radio 4 You and Yours Programme on the Council Resolution.
4. A one hour radio broadcast on EHS and health risks linked to EM radiation on KBOO Community Radio in Portland, Oregon, USA.
5. The health effects of Wireless Technology or ElectroMagnetic Hyper …
6. “In this edition of The Natural Health Show their host Anna Watson is joined by Dr Elizabeth Evans MA(Cantab), MBBS(Lond), DRCOG.13th October 2014.
The programme explores the risks and dangers of our modern wireless world. Raising important facts and questions about WiFi devices which are now in every day use.
Dr Evans co-founded Stop Smart Meters (UK) and was invited in 2012 to the Palace of Westminster to give evidence on the health effects of wireless smart meters to the Commons Select Committee overseeing the UK Smart Meter roll-out.
She is also Medical Adviser to SSITA (Safe Schools Information Technology Alliance) and helped to draft the “British Doctors’ Open Letter on the Health and Safety of WiFi and Mobile Phones” calling for an urgent reduction in exposure to wireless radiation particularly for children.”