This was a seminal programme in the history of the BBC – after which we dared to believe that the well-being of UK children would become paramount. Sadly, as time moved on, we became dismayed at some observations we made in the aftermath of the programme- and in particular why and how Prof.Sir William Stewart had became so quiet, given who he was. A whole generation of British children, young people and their parents need to know the truth about what happened after that night. One dictionary definition of “seminal” is “pregnant with consequences”… those are the consequences that this generation are burdened with as an aftermath of what happened after this programme… which we had hoped would be to usher in a new period of child-safeguarding within the UK – but which sadly had the opposite effect because of human weakness, economic greed and deceit. Whatever the benefits of technological progress, it is wrong, just plain wrong, to steal from children, or anyone, the good health and well-being that could otherwise have been theirs:
– Press Conference
– 5th Paris Appeal Congress
– A focus on ElectroHyperSensitivity (EHS) and
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
– Conférence de Presse
– 5ème Colloque de l’Appel de Paris
– Au sujet de l’Electro Hyper Sensibilité (EHS) et
de la Sensibilité Chimique Multiple (MCS)
– Dominique Belpomme, Director European Cancer and Environment Research institute,
Professor in medical Oncology Paris V University Hospital, France
– Cindy Sage, MA Co-Editor, BioInitiative Reports, USA.
– David Carpenter, Director, Institute for Health and the Environment University of Albany,
Professor, Environmental Health Sciences, USA.
– Olle Johansson, Neuroscientist, Professor in Experimental Dermatology,
Department of Neurosciences, Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
– Lennart Hardell, Epidemiologist, Professor at Orebro University Hospital in Orebro, Sweden.
– Michael Kundi, Professor, Medical University Vienna, Center for Public Health, Institute of
Environmental Health, Austria.
– Magda Havas, Associate Prof of Environmental and Resource Studies at Trent University, Canada.