Wi-Fi in Schools – The Facts – Explanatory Video on Wi-Fi.
Former President Of Microsoft Canada Frank Clegg: On Safety & 5G/Wireless Technologies
BBC Panorama – WiFi A Warning Signal
Erica Mallery-Blythe, MD at the Commonwealth Club of CA, June 22, 2015 (hd)
Safe & Smart 4 r Kids – reduce wireless radiation.
Testing for Microwave Radiation Dangers in the Classroom – Wi-Fi in Schools
Olle Johansson, PhD Announcing Seletun Scientific Statement
Dr. Magda Havas: WiFi in Schools is Safe. True or False?
Part 2: The Health Risks of RF Microwave Radiation – Wi-Fi in Schools
Cancer Alert: Beware of These 5 Home Appliances
Margaret Heffernan: Dare to disagree
Researchers turn lights into world’s fastest wireless with Li-Fi
Doctors for Safe Schools – Tachycardia
Doctors for Safe Schools – Microwave Effects on the Heart
Brian Stein – Full Electromagnetic Sensitivity Lecture – Part 1
Brian Stein – Full Electromagnetic Sensitivity Lecture – Part 2
Welcome to ElectroMagneticMan
Schools in US and Canada removing WiFi
House of Commons Select Committee on Smart Meters
Jan 18th 2016. Responsible initiative by the Government of Cyprus National Committee on Environment and Childrens’ Health
– Press Conference
– 5th Paris Appeal Congress
– A focus on ElectroHyperSensitivity (EHS) and
Multiple Chemical Sensitivity (MCS)
– Conférence de Presse
– 5ème Colloque de l’Appel de Paris
– Au sujet de l’Electro Hyper Sensibilité (EHS) et
de la Sensibilité Chimique Multiple (MCS)
– Dominique Belpomme, Director European Cancer and Environment Research institute,
Professor in medical Oncology Paris V University Hospital, France
– Cindy Sage, MA Co-Editor, BioInitiative Reports, USA.
– David Carpenter, Director, Institute for Health and the Environment University of Albany,
Professor, Environmental Health Sciences, USA.
– Olle Johansson, Neuroscientist, Professor in Experimental Dermatology,
Department of Neurosciences, Karolinska Institute, Sweden.
– Lennart Hardell, Epidemiologist, Professor at Orebro University Hospital in Orebro, Sweden.
– Michael Kundi, Professor, Medical University Vienna, Center for Public Health, Institute of
Environmental Health, Austria.
– Magda Havas, Associate Prof of Environmental and Resource Studies at Trent University, Canada.